- Meets open at 2pm unless otherwise arranged.
- Chemical Toilets must only be emptied at a suitable disposal point, circumstances is the drinking water facility to be used to clean or charge your toilet.
- No ball games to be played within the vicinity of units.
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum, and there will be no noise between the hours of 11pm and 7am.
- There will be a minimum distance of 20 feet (6 metres) between each unit.
- All rubbish is to be taken home upon departure.
- All pets are to be kept under control, and on a lead no longer than six feet (1.8 metres). All owners are responsible for cleaning up immediately after their pets.
- The speed limit on site is .
- The stewards are volunteers, and must not be abused in any way. Please abide by their rules and requests.
- All expenses must be approved by the Committee.
- Parents or Guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
- Where a bar is provided at Socials, it must be noted that own drinks are not permitted.
- Please observe any signs.
- Generators are permitted for 2 hours at any one time between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm, at the stewards discretion. During the winter months (October to March) Generators can be used until 8 pm with permission.
- Chinese Lanterns are permitted at any Club Event or Meet.
- It is a Club rule that units are NOT to be left unoccupied overnight at any time whilst on site.
Non Village Hall venues : £9 (one night) and £17 (two nights)
Village Hall venues : £11 (one night) and £20 (two nights)
Bank Holiday, THS and Special meets are priced as stated
Additional adults over 18 (must be a club member) : £1 per night
CCY accompanied by parents free of charge
Unaccompanied : 50p per night per person + VAT.