Cancelled Meet

Chetwode Arms – 14th-16th June 2019

Due to the forecast weather conditions for the weekend and the current state of the site, we have taken the decision to cancel the meet at the Chetwode Arms this weekend.

If you know anyone who was intending to join us, please direct them to the website.

Thanks for your continued support.

You may also like...