All D.A. meets are organised in accordance with the Code of Conduct for the organisation of meets, which is printed in full in the Club handbook. Please familiarise yourself and comply with all of the requirements.
- Meets open at 2pm unless otherwise arranged.
- Chemical Toilets must only be emptied at a suitable disposal point, UNDER NO circumstances is the drinking water facility to be used to clean or charge your toilet.
- No ball games to be played within the vicinity of units.
- Noise is to be kept to a minimum, and there will be no noise between the hours of 11pm and 7am.
- There will be a minimum distance of 20 feet (6 metres) between each unit.
- All rubbish is to be taken home upon departure.
- All pets are to be kept under control, and on a lead no longer than six feet (1.8 metres). All owners are responsible for cleaning up immediately after their pets.
- The speed limit on site is 5 MPH AT ALL TIMES.
- The stewards are volunteers, and must not be abused in any way. Please abide by their rules and requests.
- All expenses must be approved by the Committee.
- Parents or Guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
- Where a bar is provided at Socials, it must be noted that own drinks are not permitted.
- Please observe any OUT OF BOUNDS signs.
- Generators are permitted for 2 hours at any one time between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm, at the stewards discretion. During the winter months (October to March) Generators can be used until 8 pm with permission.
- Chinese Lanterns are NOT permitted at any Club Event or Meet.
- It is a Club rule that units are NOT to be left unoccupied overnight at any time whilst on site.
Your cooperation in observing these rules would be appreciated.
ALL PERSONS ATTENDING D.A. MEETS WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 MUST BE MEMBERS OF THE CAMPING AND CARAVANNING CLUB, AND MAY BE ASKED TO SHOW THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARDS AT ANY TIME